Sunday, June 13, 2010

The World's Best Banner Ads (And Why They Worked)








Interesting presentation with some good examples.To create a good banner can be helped out by making it more:

1. Interactive
2. Customizable
3. Contextual
4. Entertaining
5. Playable
6. Useful

I still love this simple way of putting messaging efficiency:

"Tell me and I´ll forget,
Show me and I may remember
Involve me and I´ll understand."

Why the hell don´t more agencies put more energy into the making of banners or why don´t clients demand a higher quality? It is still the largest share of the digital budget that goes to traditional digital advertising. With that in mind efficiency could be increased by applying simple techniques, such as the one´s above.

Posted via email from christianfhermansen's posterous

1 comment:

Las Vegas Banners said...

Banner advertising can be a highly effective way for your business to announce new products, build your brand, and drive sales.