Monday, April 27, 2009

Me, Myself & Thomas Edison

Just saw on linkedin somebody quoting Thomas Edison: "Hell, there are no rules here, we are trying to accomplish something." It reminded me of my blog post and a blog post from ana andjelic summarizing: "The only rule in digital is that there are no rules." Again, it made me think of a quote I read in groundswell. "There is no one right way to engage with the groundswell". That´s what makes it so damn mind-blowing and frustrating all at once, but shouldn´t be an excuse not to have a social media strategy. Actually, I wasn´t suppose to discuss this now, but hey there are no rules.
I think I will grab a goodnight beer. To celebrate a successful monday. Before I will be closing my black bible, I want to share the only practical thing I have been up to today. I have an outdoor balcony (sounds royal); the best invention for someone living in the city. I´ve been giving it some oil, and finally today I got the furnitures and plants out. Not the most complicated task, I know. It´s ready for the season yr. 2009. Look.

Todays bedtime story - now I will go to sleep. Or maybe I should read the book that lies next to my bed.

No comments: